To achieve long-lasting enjoyment of your Ducko Down quality product, please be sure to follow the CARE INSTRUCTIONS on the label at all times.
- Use a separate duvet cover to minimise soiling.
- Shake the duvet daily and air regularly.
- The duvet is easy care and rarely requires being totally washed.
- Spillages: Gently dab up excess spillage before removing the duvet cover. Rinse affected area under the tap with cold water. Dab with an absorbent cloth and dry thoroughly on washing line.
- General soiling: Shake the filling to the one end. Gently hand wash at the other end with a weak solution of warm water and soft detergent. Rinse and dab dry.
- Repeat process on the other end if required and hang duvet to dry (avoiding direct sunlight). When completely dry, shake the filling to restore plushness.
- Machine wash: Use small quantities of soft detergent and select cold wash with slow spin.
- Avoid hanging product out to dry in direct sunlight.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES use fabric softener or bleach.